Efile pending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Efile pending

I efiled a few tax return yesterday...it has been almost 24 hours but the IRS status is still pending for all of them. I have never had a wait time that long for the IRS acknowledge. Is anyone else having the same problem? Is there a known delay?
    Last edited by Questionguy101; 10-15-2010, 01:00 PM.

Yes

I'm still waiting on one from yesterday.

Comment

I sent one 22 hours ago. Still no federal ack.

Just got mine.
      Last edited by Y2KEA; 10-15-2010, 03:53 PM. Reason: Update

Comment

got mine

Sent mine at 10 pm last night. Had acks this afternoon when I checked at 3 pm.

Linda

Comment

E File

I submitted about 15 returns throughout the day on the 14th, but had missed the drain times - so they sat in the Filing Center, then were transmitted to IRS and States this morning on the 15th

Just received all as accepted and confirmations, except 1 for NC state return - it takes them forever.

Sandy

Comment

I have just received the acks. They came together with the ack of a tax return that I sent this morning.

Comment

NC issue

Originally posted by S T View Post
              I submitted about 15 returns throughout the day on the 14th, but had missed the drain times - so they sat in the Filing Center, then were transmitted to IRS and States this morning on the 15th

Just received all as accepted and confirmations, except 1 for NC state return - it takes them forever.

Sandy

I think most of the guvment folks in Raleigh are in prison and/or looking for new employment.

FE

Comment

Originally posted by S T View Post

Sandy
                Sandy,

You'll be happy to hear I just sent mine off 2 minutes ago, along with 12 others. So, just under the deadline. This has not been fun the past three days!

Comment

Yea

Congrats Dennis,
                  I know you were having a really challenging day today!

Actually I think all of us had a very challenging and long tax season.

Now to regroup and find the top of my desk, and to see if I still have carpet under all of my piles of paper that has to be scanned and shredded.

I hope everyone can rest and relax this weekend.

Sandy

Comment

Still waiting this morning for AKS

I e-filed several through out the day yesterday, 10/15, starting at 11:25 AM, and there are still no AKS this morning on any of them.
                    Jiggers, EA

Comment

Working...
                    X