NAEA Members - Request for Your Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site for Voting

I want to vote, but can't seem to find it online at NAEA ? Can you provide the direct link for voting?

Thanks

Sandy

Comment

vote

How many NAEA members vote? Who I am backing is not the question?

If you do NOT vote..do NOT complain!!!!

NAEA should stay in NAEA.

Comment

Not stating my vote

I was merely asking where can we vote online at NAEA site - I can't seem to find it Even the recent email I received to encouraging voting did not supply the online link

Seems if this is that important for NAEA members to vote, there would be something that is provided as a link and easy for the online voting process.

Sandy
        Last edited by S T; 11-29-2010, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Receive Ballot

Sandy I don't think a member can vote until he or she receives a Ballot. If they have your email address and you have not requested otherwise, your Ballot is supposed to come in an email. You get the email you click a link in it and you go to a website and vote. If they have your email address you should have received a few weeks ago a test email from the outfit conducting the voting. The idea is that if the email to EA John does not go through then they add John's name to the list of people who must get paper ballots. If you get a paper ballot you have to fill it out by hand and return it. I personally am going to wait until 5 December and if I have not received my ballot I am going to call HQ.

Comment

NAEA 2011 Election

Thanks Erchess for the info.

Finally, just arrived in an email, the sign in and online ballot.

Sandy

Comment

I just voted. First page junk to read...skipped that..then you vote...remember to press submit!!!!

Comment

why junk?

Originally posted by MrsUncleSam View Post
                I just voted. First page junk to read...skipped that..then you vote...remember to press submit!!!!
                I did not find any of the information offered to be junk. I read it all and all of the bios.
                The process was very easy and quick to complete. One of the best I have seen in a while.
                Congratulations to the nomination committee on their excellent work and slate of nominees and the choice of the web service chosen to handle the process, whoever was in charge of that part of it.
                AJ, EA

Comment

Originally posted by AJsTax View Post
                  I did not find any of the information offered to be junk. I read it all and all of the bios.
                  The process was very easy and quick to complete. One of the best I have seen in a while.
                  Congratulations to the nomination committee on their excellent work and slate of nominees and the choice of the web service chosen to handle the process, whoever was in charge of that part of it.
                  I did read last month EA Journal bios for the candidates, since I do take the voting process seriously. The word junk was the stories prior to voting!!
                  I just want to vote and counted before the deadline!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sam View Post
                    To My Fellow EAs on this Board -
                    I have known Frank Degen for approximately 15 years - as I stated before - in his capacity in going through the NYSSEA chairs, then being among the first EAs to pass the U.S. Tax Court Exam, then as NAEA's President. He has continued in various capacities with NAEA long after his term of Presidency ended - most notably working ALONG WITH Bob Kerr in testifying before Congressional Committees on pro EA legislation and regulation.
                    He would not be undertaking this action of getting back into the administrative seat of NAEA unless he had confirmed convictions of wrongdoing within NAEA and having the desire to correct it.
                    I generally tend to be too busy with my own business than to pay attention to politics within the professional organizations that I belong to. I guess I just assume everyone involved is there for the right reason and the organization is doing what it is supposed to do.

Since I know the members on this forum are genuine professionals, and would not be making a big deal out of something if there was nothing there, I am going to trust your suggestion and vote accordingly. I would hope that NAEA leadership is doing what my membership dues are paying them to do. But apparently, something is wrong, and I hope voting the way you suggested will correct that problem.

Comment

I read the Bios and I think Frank has an overwhelming resume. You've got to be good to pass USTax Court Exam! I have voted already.

Kay, EA

Comment

Working...
                      X