HRB has 1.5 million small businesses and the Bush tax cuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HRB has 1.5 million small businesses and the Bush tax cuts

I just heard that HRB reported to Polictico, they have 1.5 million small business clients and if the Bush tax cuts were extended to the wealthy, only 1/2 of 1% of those small businesses would benefit. With my small business clients, I can relate to this.

Do you suppose

Originally posted by AZ-Tax View Post
    I just heard that HRB reported to Polictico, they have 1.5 million small business clients and if the Bush tax cuts were extended to the wealthy, only 1/2 of 1% of those small businesses would benefit. With my small business clients, I can relate to this.
    the small business clients that would most benefit from the the Bush tax credits go to HRB?

Comment

Speaking of numbers

Originally posted by veritas View Post
      the small business clients that would most benefit from the the Bush tax credits go to HRB?
      That's EXACTLY the same thought I was having!

(I wonder what the % is at Jackson-Hewitt and Liberty?)

FE

Comment

I understand that HRB has a special division

One of my insurance clients started working for HRB about 1 year ago. He tells me HRB has some sort of special division with tax attorney's, CPA's, EA's etc that cater to the very high income businesses.

Comment

Originally posted by AZ-Tax View Post
          One of my insurance clients started working for HRB about 1 year ago. He tells me HRB has some sort of special division with tax attorney's, CPA's, EA's etc that cater to the very high income businesses.
          Those are called premium offices. Not a big secret.
          You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Comment

Working...
          X