Pocket calendars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pocket calendars

I order pocket calendars for my clients every year. They all really like getting them. I get new covers every 2 or 3 years and then just give them refills on the in between years.

I have been ordering from Amsterdam Printing in New York. But their shipping charges are getting outrageous. $36 to ship me 150 pocket calendars. Just wondered if any of you used someone different.

Linda

Myron

I've used Amsterdam in the past. No longer get calendars, since most of my clients have gone electronic. I received a couple of nice sample calendars from Myron.com I also watch for specials, such as no or low shipping or extra product for the same price or sale prices on my favorite products. You could call Amsterdam to tell them you're shopping around due to their shipping prices to see what they'll do for a continuing customer...

Comment

outcome

Well, I called them and asked about the shipping charges. I was told that they had a contract with UPS and that was the charge...nothing they could do about it. Person suggested that I wait a while to order because there would be different offers coming up in the future. So I decided that is what I would do. Sunday morning I got an email from them with free shipping. Turned out that price was about the same....if I ordered with 20% and paid shipping or paid regular price and got free shipping.

So I went to National Pen to see if they had calendars too. I needed to order pens from them. Turns out I got the calendars and the pens for a little less than I could have gotten just the canlendars from Amsterdam.

Pays to shop around

Linda

Comment

Working...
      X