Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Security ?

Originally posted by Gretel View Post
    Yes, this is all true but don't think for a second that Microsoft offers the same quality or security as some of the other free software purchased ones.
    Agreed, but I did not see "security" as being part of the original post re backup issues.

FE

Comment

Originally posted by FEDUKE404 View Post
      Agreed, but I did not see "security" as being part of the original post re backup issues.

FE
      Yep, you are right. However, since lots of folks don't think of security being part of tasks they do, we have so much identity theft. I feel in our frantic environment, security (or whatever people feel makes them secure) is part of everything, spoken or unspoken.

As far as my computer is concerned I do what I can and follow advise of the real knowledgeable people but I do not drive myself crazy.

We are actually required to have encrypted harddrives as accountants/tax preparers, which often directly interferes with backups and maybe other programs. I tried it and decided then I take the risk since neither am I willing nor can I afford a real good IT person.

Comment

I tried the Windows 7 backup and found it works but not very well and is difficult to setup.
        I believe that I will use Second Copy instead.
        Last edited by dyne; 09-22-2010, 07:16 AM. Reason: more info

Comment

Working...
        X