Off Topic: Customized Pens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off Topic: Customized Pens

Considering ordering some customized blue ink pens. Obviously I want to get a good pen for the best price. Anyone have any suggestions, comments, websites etc.

I've used Myron Manufacturing for years for promotional products of all types. They have a vast range of products, including several styles of nice pens. Once you begin doing business with them, they periodically send you free imprinted samples so you can see exactly what the item will look like before you order.

If you decide to call them, see if you can get Ken Walkley as your sales rep.

Shop promotional products and personalized gifts that help amplify your brand. See how Myron's 70 years of experience and 100% satisfaction guaranteed can help!
    Last edited by JohnH; 09-02-2010, 05:17 AM.
    "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Nice site John! Thanks!!

Maria
      Maria R., CRTP
      Los Angeles, CA
      Software Used: ProSeries since 2008

Comment

I use these & hand them out.
        Shop the best promotional pens & logo products at Pens.com, a National Pen brand. Customize & save with our Perfect Print Promise & Low Price Guarantee.

Comment

I've had good luck with Myron as well.
          In other words, a democratic government is the only one in which those who vote for a tax can escape the obligation to pay it.
          Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

the myron site has some good (quality) items

the pens.com squiggle pen that Y2KEA suggested has a great value... i just might try it!

thanks!!
            Maria R., CRTP
            Los Angeles, CA
            Software Used: ProSeries since 2008

Comment

Amsterdam

AmsterdamPrinting.com is one company I've used. Also, search for promotional products and find a couple of pens that you like; then keep watching the sites for one of your favorites to go on sale. Or, ask for samples or a catalog or enroll to receive email announcements, and you'll be notified of sales.

Comment

National Pen Co

I have ordered from them for years. Watch for their specials. Catalog available. 1-800-854-1000.

Comment

Originally posted by zeros View Post
                  I have ordered from them for years. Watch for their specials. Catalog available. 1-800-854-1000.
                  I use National Pen, too. They have ones with a 1040 design. Clients just love a little freebie.

Comment

For several years, I have used just plain old Bic Clic pens from http://www.4imprint.com/. They are relatively cheap but what I like the most is that Bic pens are one of the most reliable inexpensive pens on the market.

I have used cheaper pens and even more expensive pens that were unique in some way but I have finally settled on the good old reliable Bic.

Have you ever received a free pen from a business and either it ended up not working well or leaking in your pocket? Unfortunately, I have and I do not want that to ever happen to one of my clients. I guess that's why I'm so hung up on reliability.
                    Lennox C. (Len) Boush, EA, FNTPI
                    Heritage Income Tax Service, Inc.
                    Portsmouth, VA

Comment

Working...
                    X