Board Tech Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Board Tech Question

Okay, I notice that some of the quotes from prior threads now have the original posters name and a link. at the top, then the whatever we are quoting.

How do I do that in a thread or message that I am posting??? If I do just the right click and copy and paste, and then the {quote] [/quote] it does not do that.

Thanks - I am technology challenged
    Sandy

Originally posted by S T View Post
    Okay, I notice that some of the quotes from prior threads now have the original posters name and a link. at the top, then the whatever we are quoting.

How do I do that in a thread or message that I am posting??? If I do just the right click and copy and paste, and then the ..... it does not do that.

Thanks - I am technology challenged
    Sandy
    You mean other than clicking on "Quote" on the bottom right hand side of the box you are quoting from?
    JG

Comment

Duh a little Slow on this end

Originally posted by JG EA View Post
      You mean other than clicking on "Quote" on the bottom right hand side of the box you are quoting from?
      Testing - Yea it works

Thanks JG - to the rescue as usual

Sandy

Comment

Sandy

We've all been there!

Comment

You can edit out the parts of the other post you don't want. Just leave the brackets around the text you do want.
          In other words, a democratic government is the only one in which those who vote for a tax can escape the obligation to pay it.
          Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

Working...
          X