Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EFTPS Batch Filer

Hello,

I'm looking to streamline the accounting side of my business. Currently each client has his or her own EFTPS internet log in.

I'm looking at getting accounting firm owner access and heard of eftps batch filer software which may synch up with the online eftps and allow me to get access, once set up, to the clients eftps files. Recently an employee was out for two weeks and it was a bit cumbersome to find the log ons etc.

Does anybody have good or bad experience with the BATCH filer software of EFTPS?

Mahalo

Bjorn

I use Batch Filer for all my clients except 3 that refuse to allow it (small payroll- <2,500).
    I like the ability to research payments that I made for them and I know that they were paid.

When you sign up for Batch Filer you will not have access to the clients eftps records in the single payer EFTPS system. You will also have the responsibility to make the payments. You are not allowed to give your clients the access codes to Batch Filer because they would have access to all your clients in Batch Filer.

Hope this answers your questions........

ADDED: If you want access to their EFTPS you just need their access codes. This way they make the payments and you can review what they did.
    Last edited by BOB W; 08-20-2010, 03:08 PM.
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Working...
    X