Anyone download software from Softsea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone download software from Softsea?

Has anyone ever downloaded software from www.softsea.com ?

Downloads?

I have not - but your questions is kind of vaugue. Is there something in general?
    Qualify of software? Afraid of viruses?
    Matthew Jones
    Tax Preparation
    Computer Consultant

Tax Season is here!
    Make sure everything is working, extra ink or toner is available, Advil in top drawer!

Comment

How safe is the site...

Would like to know how safe is the site: www.softsea.com

Anyone ever downloaded from the site and their thoughts?

Is there any sites out there that are true free download sites?

Comment

Most of the time when I run across sites like this I go to download.com which is run by Cnet. I can usually find the software there and I am sure it is virus free.

Comment

You can never be sure. The majority of the users of this site probably never thought it would be hacked.

Comment

CNET - Download.com

Originally posted by geekgirldany View Post
            Most of the time when I run across sites like this I go to download.com which is run by Cnet. I can usually find the software there and I am sure it is virus free.
            Agreed... Download.com provides a great service and you can be sure the files are virus free.
            Matthew Jones
            Tax Preparation
            Computer Consultant

Tax Season is here!
            Make sure everything is working, extra ink or toner is available, Advil in top drawer!

Comment

Originally posted by MAJ View Post
              Agreed... Download.com provides a great service and you can be sure the files are virus free.
              It might be like the old soap commercial 99.44% pure, but no one can make a blanket statement that it is always absolutely sure to be virus free. That is why you must also have your own protective programs.

LT
              Only in government or politics is a "cut in spending" really an increase. It's just not as much of an increase as they wanted it to be, therefore a "cut".

Comment

Working...
              X