Summer Is Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer Is Over

Say what you want but it is time to go back to work. 9/15 is getting too close.
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Originally posted by BOB W View Post
    Say what you want but it is time to go back to work. 9/15 is getting too close.
    I WISH summer is over. Heat index for 3 days now 120!!!!!!!!
    SueBaby

Comment

Sorry, "your" summer is over, Bob. But anyway, I think summer and work are as much related as IRS and common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by SueBaby View Post
        I WISH summer is over. Heat index for 3 days now 120!!!!!!!!
        Sorry to hear you are in that bad area.....
        This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Originally posted by Gretel View Post
          Sorry, "your" summer is over, Bob. But anyway, I think summer and work are as much related as IRS and common sense.
          I've been goofing off, on my boat, in my pool, you name it I was doing it. I did only monthly duties and now it is all catching up to me. O well........ such is life.

O, did I mention I am getting poorer due to the economy.

Comment

Pool and boat

Originally posted by BOB W View Post
            I've been goofing off, on my boat, in my pool, you name it I was doing it. I did only monthly duties and now it is all catching up to me. O well........ such is life.

O, did I mention I am getting poorer due to the economy.
            Have only taken the boat out 3 times since Spring and they are digging our new inground pool tomorrow! Our largest client is selling 67% of their biz to a private equity outfit and we have been doing due diligence ALL SUMMER LONG!

Big headaches, but big invoices.

Comment

Football

practice (hs and college) has started so Fall cant be far behind?

Comment

Just got my UNC tix

Originally posted by luke View Post
                practice (hs and college) has started so Fall cant be far behind?
                Hope we don't see you Mountaineers again in a bowl game!

Comment

Summer is OVER!????????????????????????

I have NOT even READ the THREAD yet... Why would you say that!!
                  I need to go to the Beach! I need to get things done around the house....

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT -- August JUST started!! Stop - Please!!
                  Matthew Jones
                  Tax Preparation
                  Computer Consultant

Tax Season is here!
                  Make sure everything is working, extra ink or toner is available, Advil in top drawer!

Comment

****...... Truth stinks!!

Okay - Now I read the thread...
                    Yup... Gotta start hounding the procrastinators...

Lots to do to get ready for the fall... Two of my boys started footbal as well...
                    My other son & daughter lounge around all day - Swim in the pool...
                    The Wife is TANNER than ever.... Must be nice....

My one son went to Europe for 2 weeks - I did take one week off.... Day trips... No work on the house but I didn't care that week...

Other than that -- 3 hours a day commuting to NYC -- 9 hours at work. - Bed at midnight - Update at 4:45am.... start the day again.. And my wife wonders why I cherish my weekends soo much!!
                    Matthew Jones
                    Tax Preparation
                    Computer Consultant

Tax Season is here!
                    Make sure everything is working, extra ink or toner is available, Advil in top drawer!

Comment

Hot hot HOT!

Heat index above 100. I think I need to head north for a while. Maybe a train ride west out of Chicago to Seattle.
                      It's got to be cooler up around Glacier national park.
                      ChEAr$,
                      Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

Ja, Haensel, come and visit me, we have an incredible summer in Montana. Yesteday and today, high 75. It will get around 90 again but without humidity and cooler nights, it is very pleasant.

Comment

Originally posted by Gretel View Post
                          Ja, Haensel, come and visit me, we have an incredible summer in Montana. Yesteday and today, high 75. It will get around 90 again but without humidity and cooler nights, it is very pleasant.
                          Just promise me there will be no evil witch coaxing us into the gingerbread house.
                          Now chocolate chip cookies would be nice.
                          ChEAr$,
                          Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

Gretel

That sounds wonderful. Cool nights, low humidity, pleasant days. Sounds like a dream.
                            My husband retires next April. I am hoping that we can travel out west and see things we have never seen before.

Central Florida has been in high 90's since June. Humidity is high. It's too hot to even go to the beach. Water is like a hot tub.

We complained about such a cold winter. We had whole weeks that didn't get out of the 50's. So now we have months that it doesn't get under the 90's. Lows at night are near 80.

Good thing we have A/C.

Weather is so messed up all over the country.

Linda

Comment

Working...
                            X