• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what

Just wanted to wish everyone a great day

Originally posted by superman View Post
    Just wanted to wish everyone a great day
    You bet! It is a nice day because..... the Cubs are ahead 1-0 in the 5th inning.
    ChEAr$,
    Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

Thanx for that thought ! It IS a great day and it is also hotter than a hen layin' a goose egg here in Kansas !

Regards - Ricardo

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo View Post
        Thanx for that thought ! It IS a great day and it is also hotter than a hen layin' a goose egg here in Kansas !

Regards - Ricardo
        You could fry an egg on my carport here in Louisiana!! 3 digit heat index for a long time now. Be glad for winter.
        SueBaby

Comment

A Good Day

Good to hear from you, Ricardo. And the rest of you also.

Comment

Go Cubs!

That's all I wanted to say.

Comment

What - Superman

Well Superman you must have been feeling really good today, so thank you for your nice thoughts and passing them on to the rest of us. We all need those warm "fuzzies" from time to ttime.

As with other posters, it is good to hear from a few people we have not seen posting recently.

So I will just say "Warm Thoughts" and Thinking of everyone for the Rest of July and the Month of August.

Everyone enjoy what is left of your summer, and hope that the extended filing season goes well for you.

Sandy

Comment

Originally posted by Lion View Post
                That's all I wanted to say.
                Another day dawns. Today is full of new opportunities. yesterday is gone forever.
                And our beloved Cubbies? They done got up and went (down) in the 12th inning.

As the denizens of Wrigley are wont to say, "there's always next year."
                ChEAr$,
                Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

Originally posted by ChEAr$ View Post
                  Another day dawns. Today is full of new opportunities. yesterday is gone forever.

Do the Cubbies play a sport?

Comment

Yesterday - All my tax payments seemed so far away....

Originally posted by ChEAr$ View Post

Sorry - I disagree == Yesterday is never gone forever. I comes back every day!

But - Just to keep up the warm weather wishes...
                    I think I've put more chemicals in my pool (aka: bath tub) this year than any I can recently remember to keep the algeae from swarming....
                    Matthew Jones
                    Tax Preparation
                    Computer Consultant

Tax Season is here!
                    Make sure everything is working, extra ink or toner is available, Advil in top drawer!

Comment

Working...
                    X