Seminar question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seminar question

I usually attend at least 3 seminars per year. I have used NAPT DVDs, NC State Tax classes and NCSEA spring and fall seminars.
    I am taking an employee to a 1040 update seminar this year and am considerering NCPE 2 day seminar. I have in the past used some of their publications.

Have any of you attended NCPE seminars? Good? Bad? any thoughts?

Thanks,
    JAinNC

wonderful!

I attended NCPE seminars in 2001 an again in 2003. Then I didn't for serveral years and went last year to the corporation one.

Their material is very interesting, well presented. These guys really know their business. I have heard Wayne Hebert (A-bear) and Jerry Riles and maybe John Ayers (not sure about him). Wayne and Jerry are great speakers.

The material they cover is more in depth, lots of case studies and precedents.

I think the first time I went I was in total shock at the amount of material they cover and how comprehensive it was.

I went to the business last year and am going to the 1040 this year. Well worth the money.

Linda

Comment

NCPE Seminars

Well worth the money.

The content is excellent.

The speakers are great.

And I understand that Beanna Whitlock is returning this year.

I attend both, the 1065/1120/1120S and the 1040.

Both are two days. Usually includes a continental breakfast.
      Jiggers, EA

Comment

Webinars

Does any one know if they present webinars?

Sandy

Comment

Thank you Linda for your reply. It has bee awhile since I've been on this tax forum. I usually use the NAEA forum - but I miss you guys.

I have listened to Jerry Riles several times at NCSEA seminars. I may go to the corp and partnership NCPE seminar in late August. My main employee, who lhas a PTIN and will have to test for the non EA designation, wants to go to a different 1040 Seminar. We went to a state college one last year in Dec. Same guys every year - switch up is good.
          My fall NCEA seminar is always good.
          I need to look up your bio - wonder which ocean you love.
          I sincerely appreciate you input.

JAinNC

Comment

Dates

When and where? Got a link?

Comment

NCPE website

Jiggers, EA

Comment

Ncpe

Aug 18 - 19 NCSEA is sponsoring a NCPE on Corp and Parterships in Greensboro.

Comment

Working...
                X