Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RAL Banks

Not tax question...BUT
    Chase went out of the RAL business this year, any suggestions on another bank?

Santa Barbara still has not commited yet, I heard they caused horrible problems for their clients last year.
    Confucius say:
    He who sits on tack is better off.

Received

I don't participate in RALS, but I did receive a letter from H&R Block stating the very same about JP Morgan Chase, Santa Barbara Bank and Republic Bank.

H&R stated they contracted with HSBC for RALS through tax season 2013.
    To learn more you can visit hrblock.com/acquistions or phone 877-556-2209 (Tom Bonner, Senior Acquisition and Franchise Developer.

Otherwise I would say you will be dependent on your Software Provider and what have they have set up for any RAL services

Sandy

Comment

Ral Bank

I use River City for the last 2 years and have been very happy with them we did over 1500 bank products.Used Santa Barbara for 1 year did not like them at all.Before that used HSBC for several years till they went out of the business.If you want to discuss anything please e-mail me you phone # I will call you.mlinder42@yahoo.com

Comment

Refund Advantage. Love them and love their service. I don't do enough to really bother with and every year think I won't even offer the service. I really don't like RAL's but every year I have 2 or 3 that want this service so continue to do it for those few. I keep thinking Refund Advantage won't even renew me for so few but they always call and ask if I want to renew. Good service, clients can check status on line so you don't have to continue to take calls on if the refund is available. I've never done it but their service can even be used for a paper return. They still offer a rebate to the preparer and the thing I really like is a market analysis they offer on line where you can go free of charge and look at how many returns were done by all other tax preparers in your area. Love that. I used Chase for a couple years and then switched to Refund Advantage and have always been happy I made the switch. I found them by meeting a Rep at the Tax Slayer seminar. They are located in Louisville Kentucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonnie View Post
          Refund Advantage. Love them and love their service. I don't do enough to really bother with and every year think I won't even offer the service. I really don't like RAL's but every year I have 2 or 3 that want this service so continue to do it for those few. I keep thinking Refund Advantage won't even renew me for so few but they always call and ask if I want to renew. Good service, clients can check status on line so you don't have to continue to take calls on if the refund is available. I've never done it but their service can even be used for a paper return. They still offer a rebate to the preparer and the thing I really like is a market analysis they offer on line where you can go free of charge and look at how many returns were done by all other tax preparers in your area. Love that. I used Chase for a couple years and then switched to Refund Advantage and have always been happy I made the switch. I found them by meeting a Rep at the Tax Slayer seminar. They are located in Louisville Kentucky.
          I agree with Bonnie here. I do very few bank products. Most of the bank products that we do are RAC's with only a very rare RAL. Combined, they are used by fewer than 5% of our clients. We don't promote them but only offer them when a particular need arises as a service to our clients.

Refund Advantage has been absolutely fantastic. We have used them for three years without a single hitch. In fact, twice when we have had RAL rejects, we called them and provided additional information about special circumstances and they approved them right on the spot.

I had used both HSBC and Chase in the past through Drake software but am far more satisfied with Refund Advantage which works outside of Drake.

I also love the market analysis which gives an amazing amount of information about my local competitors that I had no idea was even available.
          Lennox C. (Len) Boush, EA, FNTPI
          Heritage Income Tax Service, Inc.
          Portsmouth, VA

Comment

Working...
          X