Senior Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Senior Status

Hey I'm a Senior now. Do I get special parking or discounts?

Yea, Hooray!

Congratulations Veritas, I knew some of those not related to tax posting a week or two ago would assist you in arriving at your 100 post.

I am sending cheers to you,

Sandy

Comment

No - You get arthritis, false teeth, baldness, failing eyesight, and, and, and,

What was that question again?

Comment

Do I get grand senior status when I hit 1,000?

Comment

Originally posted by Bees Knees
          Do I get grand senior status when I hit 1,000?
          Yes, You are the Grand Daddy of them all. You have exemplified yourself in every aspect of the tax laws and this board. You are truly the MAN.

Considering the time and effort you have put on this board I therefore bestow on you the title of THE TAX ANIMAL.

Have fun buddy. You have been of tremendous help to me and I am quite sure a lot of folks would have the same or better things to say.

In a couple of weeks I will probably become a senior member and I was going to say a few things but I think now is the opportune time to say it ; and to you Veritas. Congratulations.
          This bloody board drives me crazy. I am so addicted to it that the least chance I get I am on it. I also learn some thing new everyday
          Last edited by Brian EA; 03-06-2006, 09:17 AM.
          Everybody should pay his income tax with a smile. I tried it, but they wanted cash

Comment

Working...
          X