Obama Budget Proposals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obama Budget Proposals

I haven't read the entire document yet but thought you all would like to see it.

Believe nothing you have not personally researched and verified.

I saw it was 153 pages, and that was all I wanted to see. I will withhold my comments about the budget!

Comment

Originally posted by taxea View Post
      I haven't read the entire document yet but thought you all would like to see it.

https://www.treas.gov/offices/tax-po.../greenbk10.pdf
      It looks like MORE redistribution to me..............................
      This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Just heard some comments on the radio about the budget. If it passes, all those things we thought would happen, WILL HAPPEN, and then some things I had not even thought about. People and me are not going to be happy. I sold my office this last year on installment sale, I need to see if I can afford to pay all the tax this year, at the lower rates. Next year will not be fun, if this passes, or even if they do not extend the provisions that will expire, and then there is the AMT, which I played with a couple of years ago, and was surprised just how many people it will affect. Oh my, Oh my, Oh my!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X