uploading files here HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uploading files here HELP

I have a paper that I made for keeping track of Electronic filing. I made it into a PDF and wanted to upload it here for others to use. But ... it says I can only upload a pdf file size of 19.5 kb. My file is 20.0 kb. Any suggestions? I have tried and tried to make the file smaller but it won't get smaller in size.

Is there anyway they would change the allowed size to 20 kb instead of the 19.5 kb??

I want to Thank Maria so much for uploading my sheet to her website when it was to big for here. And also thank her for uploading the Edu sheet. I love anything that makes my job easier.
    Last edited by TaxLadyinPA; 01-28-2009, 07:51 AM. Reason: Efile Sheet You can use in your office
    "And So It Begins!!!"

There are file storage websites like http://www.filefactory.com/
    Don't know anything about them but just type in "file storage" in google and several will come up. Then you can share the URL with the group here after you upload it.

Comment

If you send me the file via email I can upload it to a directory on my website for others to download it from.

~Maria
      Maria R., CRTP
      Los Angeles, CA
      Software Used: ProSeries since 2008

Comment

Uploads

I've uploaded the efile pdf to my website for others to download from, here's the link:

I also uploaded the Education Benefits PDF that somebody on here contributed too:

~Maria
        Maria R., CRTP
        Los Angeles, CA
        Software Used: ProSeries since 2008

Comment

ProSeries has a client status form that does this automatically. Once the efile acknowledgement has been received and the client has paid me, I print this out and put it in my client office file. taxea
          Believe nothing you have not personally researched and verified.

Comment

You are so right

Originally posted by taxea View Post
            ProSeries has a client status form that does this automatically. Once the efile acknowledgement has been received and the client has paid me, I print this out and put it in my client office file. taxea
            Yes they sure do.. I use ProSeries... I just like my form because it is handy ... people call ... I'm busy working in someone elses return. I either had to get out of their return and get into the phone call return or go to the file cabinet and pull the return to look. My little form helps me. I wanted to share it for anyone who might like it. You don't have to use it ..
            "And So It Begins!!!"

Comment

Thank you Thank you Thank you

Originally posted by MariaR08 View Post
              I've uploaded the efile pdf to my website for others to download from, here's the link:

~Maria
              I can't thank you enough Maria. Thank you for uploading this for me.
              "And So It Begins!!!"

Comment

Working...
              X